CRF Health creates electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions that are simple, scalable, and effective. From our collaborative, agile design approach to our user-friendly reporting tools, we streamline complex processes and deliver…
You will be part of a team of 30 Localisation Specialists, working out of our Iasi office.
Our tool is used by patients, careers and hospital workers, capturing information on individuals involved in the clinical trials. The tool is modified by our Application Specialists to meet each client’s specific needs – language, fonts, formatting. The role of the Localisation Specialist would suit an individual with strong attention to detail, able to multi-task, and with a strong administration background. Experience of Excel, Powerpoint and Word is essential as in an interest in technology, pharmaceuticals and medical research.
The Localisation Specialist works on different Localisation tasks and supports the delivery of eCOA solutions using in house TrialMax platform. To be able to multi task on a number of projects and have open communication with our project team to delivery high quality work. The Localisation Specialist in the Localisation group is a supporting member of the CRF Health project team
- Supports the localisation process of eCOA solutions and manuals (eg. Quick reference guides,
Device labels, Site manuals for some countries) with translations received from our third
- Works with our in house platform TrialStudio to create Screen reports from the Client Master
- Performs QC steps
- As required, helps to support the project delivery teams
- Technical background would be an advantage
- Must have time management, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills
- Must have MS Office Suite know-how
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all members of Client Services
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude
- Must be able to use own initiative and work independently as needed”