At XWiki you’ll work with us in a fast-paced, international environment, building the next generation of enterprise software. With our unique Open Source product and through our competitive offerings we strive to…
Passionate about Marketing and Communication? Full of creative ideas and ready to implement them? Come join our international team!
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic marketing intern to contribute to the implementation of our marketing and communication strategies.
Why an internship at XWiki?
- You will acquire and develop marketing skills and knowledge;
- You will be mentored by experienced people from our marketing team;
- You will have the opportunity to bring your insightful contribution and share freely your ideas;
- You will work within a fast-paced and collaborative environment;
- You will work within an international team committed to the Open Source values.
What will you do?
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks;
- Assist in marketing and advertising activities, promote XWiki through different channels (e.g. social media, software aggregators, website etc.);
- Make proposals and create marketing materials;
- Help with the English and/or French translations of the marketing materials;
- Get involved in the organization of marketing events, when it is the case;
- Actively participate at the team meetings and reporting;
- Collect data, analyze the market and do research on competition;
- Propose new ideas to improve Marketing and Communication at XWiki.
What do you need to have?
- Advanced spoken and written English skills;
- French skills (not mandatory, but are a big plus);
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills;
- Good autonomy, proactivity, and perseverance;
- Ability to learn fast, active listening and analytical skills;
- Passion for new technologies, collaborative software and innovative products;
- Previous interaction with any marketing tools and processes is a plus;
- Passion for the marketing industry.
- Paid internship
- Open plan office with fun activities (Table Football, WII / video games, board-games, etc.)
- Refreshments and fruits on the house
- Open and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to join as a full time or part-time employee after the internship
Send us your CV and share your motivation! We will be more than happy to find out more about you!