TERMOBIT is a small company having a long standing history of designing, manufacturing and marketing specialty instrumentation focused on complex neuroscience product development. Termobit successfully designed several products for neuroscience and functional…
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software technologies in Automatic Control, Industrial And Systems Engineering
- Cloud computing
- Embedded & Internet of Things
- QA & Technical Support
- Electronics Engineering
- Schematic and PCB design
* Develop high quality firmware/software for next generation medical devices focused on electrophysiological signal acquisition (e.g. EEG, ECG, EMG) and neuromodulation.
- Participates to code reviews and provides constructive feedback on design and implementation to help improve others and self coding skills;
- Participates in the resolution of support tickets assigned to the group
- Create documentation for the designed software, from requirements to user manuals
- Be involved in customer contact and technical support, including presence in the operating room.
The ideal candidate should be interested to work with (at least) the following:
- Embedded software for micro-controllers, DSPs and FPGA development (Verilog).
- C/ C++/ C# programming languages
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Visual C#, .NET Framework 4.0, .NET Compact Framework 3.5, Microsoft SQL Server
- Transact SQL
- Matlab scripting
- Source control and change control tools
- Software design patterns and good coding practices
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- An interest in electronics is a plus.