Ixia applications are a L2-7 comprehensive network infrastructure performance testing solution.
It offers test coverage from 1G to 400G Ethernet, provides comprehensive protocol coverage for routing/switching, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), broadband access, etc. The Ixia port is an essential part of this infrastructure.
The purpose if this internship is to attempt migrating from Linux kernel version 3.10 running on Ixia ports to Linux kernel 4.4. This effort will include understanding the Ixia patches made on the current version and migrate them to the new kernel.
What you’ll do:
- Get familiar with Ixia kernel patches
- With the help of a senior engineer you will elaborate a plan for the migration process to latest kernel
- Migrate kernel patches to latest kernel version
- Validate using internal regressions the migration
What you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of kernel development
- Knowledge of C
- Passion for reverse engineering and debugging
- Good communication skills
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: C/Linux, Kernel
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income 😊
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți