At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give…
Automatic visual regression testing is a challenging task when dealing with multimedia and dynamic content. Animations and randomly loaded content make this task impossible to achieve using pixel-wise comparison of screenshots.
Your work will be part of Adobe Experience Manager Platform (AEM) and will involve the development of machine learning – computer-vision models, that should be able to automatically detect high-level entities that make up a web page. Given a screenshot, the system will have to output a list of boxes with content type (picture, text, video, input) and other metadata that is useful for understanding how these components interact.
What you’ll do:
- Get up to speed with the world of enterprise-grade content management
- Gain hands-on experience with machine learning and computer vision
- Build a tool that generates the required annotation on a screenshot
- Showcase your work
What you need to succeed
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
- Knowledge of services-oriented architectures and server-side technologies
- Knowledge of Machine Learning principles and methods
- English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Linear algebra
- Deep learning toolkits: one of Tensorflow, Keras, Dynet, PyTorch