Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
- Design, develop, maintain and support software under the guidance of senior team members;
- Ensure software respects coding standards and is documented;
- Write and run unit tests;
- Working in an Agile framework using Scrum methodology.
- .NET Framework > 4.5 (C#), REST APIs;
- Database knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge about: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web.API;
- Excellent English skills – both written and spoken.
- Knowledge about software life cycle development;
- Developing experience on enterprise web applications;
- Analytic and troubleshooting skills;
- More programming skills, database knowledge, web development, performance tuning.