We are led by a vision to be the most trusted cybersecurity technology provider in the world, which means we constantly anticipate, innovate, and go the extra mile. Bitdefender delivers robust security…
Bitdefender NetProtect Unix Team is responsible for creating and maintaining server targeted products such as Bitdefender Security for Mail Servers, Bitdefender Scan Servers, Bitdefender Tools (which are the antivirus clients for Linux systems in a VMware vShield environment) and last, but not the least important, our “spearhead technology” – Memory Introspection.
We are looking to expand our team with new members who will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of current and future lines of products. In Bitdefender, Test Engineers are valued professionals performing critical functions in software development life cycle and have a decisive contribution on product success. You will have the opportunity to work in a world-class community of talented experts.
As a Test Intern your tasks will include:
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- Defining test objectives;
- Creating test plans and test cases, including automated tests/procedures;
- Performing testing against detailed specifications;
- Analyzing, interpreting executed test cases, and confirming that the software behavior respects the requirement documents;
- Acting as customer advocate, providing risk analysis for the product and ensure that all issues were addressed prior to product delivery;
- Providing clear test results to management and customers;
- Supporting development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis;
- Contributing effectively in the continuous improvement of the project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible;
- Learning and evaluating compatibility with 3rd party software;
- Possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows & Linux);
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts;
- Basic knowledge of database systems;
- Basic understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- Good autonomy on activities;
- Good language skills in English;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of virtual environments (VMware, Xen and/or KVM);
- Knowledge of OOP concepts;
- Knowledge of software/operating system security concepts;
- Knowledge of continuous integration;
- Knowledge of bug-tracking tools
- Knowledge of programming languages (C/C++, Java);
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- ISTQB Certification or any other world-wide recognized certifications.
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Work on/with great technologies & products;
- Attend to in-house trainings and webinars;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Benefit from Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
- Enjoy a flexible working time;
- Participate in sport competitions, social activities and community projects;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident private insurance.