DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE…. Kinstellar acts as trusted legal counsel to leading investors across Emerging Europe and Central Asia. Our reputation for quality, excellence and integrity speaks for itself. With offices in nine…
We are looking for a fresh graduate or master degree student to join our finance team in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Perform cash transactions and bank transactions (payments, cash withdrawals, cash deposit, exchange orders);
- Keep the legal required books up to date (cash register, VAT registers, general ledger, inventory register);
- Records documents in accounting software;
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
Working hours: Monday – Friday from 09:00 am to 13:00.
* University / Master degree in finance and / or accounting;
* Very good planning and organizing skills;
* Attention to details;
* Team orientation: builds effective, co-operative relationships with colleagues;
* Good command of English would be an advantage;
* Good knowledge of MS Office.
•interesting and challenging work for both local and international clients;
•professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
•a modern, flexible and dynamic work environment;
•development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
•meal tickets and private medical services.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be invited for an interview.