Polar codes – invented by Erdal Arikan in 2009 – are linear block error correction codes. They are being used in eMBB (Enhanced Mobile Broadband) for coding the control channels for 5G…
Polar codes – invented by Erdal Arikan in 2009 – are linear block error correction codes. They are being used in eMBB (Enhanced Mobile Broadband) for coding the control channels for 5G NR interface published by 3GPP. The standard specification for Polar codes could be found in Section 5.3.1 of 3GPP TS 38.212 Release-15.
There are two main parts, the encoder and the decoder. On both cases the following steps should be fulfilled:
- Theoretical approach – what are the Polar codes and how do they work.
- Implementation from scratch in MATLAB or C++ of the algorithm. Results verifications for correct functionality.
- Hardware solution: FPGA. VHDL implementation. [this is optional based on project time evolution]
- VHDL code for algorithm.
- Simulation and tests.
- Deployment on chip: VHDL code synthesis for a targeted FPGA, analysis of performances (speed) and resource consumptions (number of slices used), implementation on targeted FPGA.
What’s in it for you?
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income 😊
Check out our social media for more info about the team
Cum a fost anul 2016 pentru Ixia? Vă spunem noi: unul de succes! Dar nu trebuie să ne credeți pe cuvânt, doar dați play la video :)
Ixia operates facilities around the globe, with many employment opportunities. Ixia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit http://www.ixiacom.com/company/careers/ to see Ixia's current job opportunities.