Adobe Audience Manager is helping our customers to understand more and more about the users that are using their digital properties (web sites or mobile applications). Our systems are receiving tens of billions of HTTP calls from our customers every day and we need to be able to manage such high traffic.
We need to create a profiling applications that will allow us to have a better understanding of the pattern of the data we keep in our real-time data store. The application will use AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like Elastic Map-Reduce and S3 and will publish its results in some dashboards (Grafana) for easy interpretation.
What you’ll do:
- Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development
- Develop real-life applications using BIG DATA technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Cassandra)
- Learn how to use AWS (Amazon Web Services) services
- Demo/Showcase your work
What you need to succeed
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
- Knowledge of services oriented architectures and server side technologies (e.g. Java, SO/Unix)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)