We are a global financial institution with a strong European base, we draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of…
Learn an OOP language (PSL) and a no-SQL database (GT.M) in an Agile environment
6 really cool reasons to apply now for 6 months paid traineeship at ING:
- Technology is the lifeblood of ING
- You’ll find a wide range of projects revolving around innovation
- Access to specialized IT courses are part of the deal
- On-the-job experience is included
- You’ll learn multiple programming languages
- Fun agile workmates will guide your steps
- During this edition, you will have the opportunity to discover and develop the most critical system of a bank: the Core Banking system.
ING is using a Core Banking system called PROFILE.
At the core of your learning experience is MUMPS – a programming language that can be easy to handle once you try it, but complex enough not to get bored.
You will also learn Object Oriented Programming and particular Profile Scripting Language (PSL, a language that is similar to Java).
During your hands-on projects, you will use a No-SQL database (GT.M) and understand the Agile way of working.
- Are a fresh graduate or a 3rd-year student at Computer Science, Informatics, – Software/Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- Speak English fluently
- Have basic knowledge of Programming (OOP)
- Want to be in control of your own career path within the field of IT
- Are available to learn and work 4 hours per day (Monday – Friday), 20 hours per week, for a period of 6 months.
- Submit your application before 17th of March 2019!
- February 20 – March 17, 2019 | Apply by sending your application
- March 18 – April 5th, 2019 | Selection Process*
- Monday 22nd of April: Starting date for the PSL Technology Traineeship
*The selection process includes 2 technical evaluations (one at our office, one online test) and a face-to-face interview with one of our Recruiters and a Team Leader/ Senior Programmer.