We are led by a vision to be the most trusted cybersecurity technology provider in the world, which means we constantly anticipate, innovate, and go the extra mile. Bitdefender delivers robust security…
As an Automation Engineer your tasks will include:
- Design, implement and execute automated test suites;
- Submit, regress and verify defects;
- Contribute to automation framework improvements;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs.
- Experience in scripting or programming (object-oriented programming experience – preffered Java)
- Linux (Ubuntu) operating system installation/configuration/administration experience;
- Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, DHCP, NAT, VPN) – CCNA Preferred;
- Good analytical skills / problem solver.
- Meet and work with the team that makes the best cybersecurity technologies in the world;
- Hang out with and bounce ideas off tinkerers, white hat hackers and curious fast learners like you;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package;
- Other small things to make you as comfortable as possible at work.