Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
Role and responsibilities
- Design and execute automated scripts;
- Participate in many phases of development lifecycle;
- Analyze and report issues;
- Work in Agile methodology;
- Analyze / write / refactor test cases.
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of any programming language such as C#, Java;
- Basic Quality Assurance / testing procedures knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server/ MySQL/Oracle and relational database systems;
- Very good communication skills and a great team player;
- Problem solving abilities and detail orientation;
- Basic knowledge and ability to work according to Agile methodology;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Develop automation software testing skills;
- Develop analytic skills;
- Team work experience.