GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software and accessories that help the world share itself in…
As part of the Mobile Validation Team based in Bucharest, you will be involved in the development of next generation cameras ecosystem.
We offer a 4-months internship in Bucharest starting in June 2019.
What you will do
Our main mission will be to help the mobile validation team to meet GoPro standards for new camera and mobile applications; more specifically:
- Work closely with validation and automation team in an agile environment to provide quick feedback about quality of each release of mobile applications and camera firmware;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Investigate each deviation from requirements and report issues;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts for new functionalities;
- Monitor automation jobs run in our Lab and debug failures.
Skills We’re Stoked About:
- Currently enrolled in the last year of a computer sciences degree (Eng. School)
- Good knowledge of Mobile platforms: Android and iOS;
- Good knowledge in Object oriented programming languages;
- Good knowledge of scripting language (Shell, Python at least);
- Swift is not a must, but we would like if you will have it
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Curiosity and open to learn fast new technologies;
- Technical English.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro;
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore.