GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Bucharest, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
We offer a 4-months internship in Bucharest starting in June 2019.
What you will do
Your main mission will be to help the Web QA team to meet GoPro standards for gopro.com (presentation) and e-commerce (commercial) platforms; more specifically:
- Work closely with web automation team in an agile environment to provide quick feedback about quality of each release;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Investigate each deviation from requirements and report issues (bug logging);
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Bug verification, including neighborhood testing activity
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts for new functionalities;
- Monitor automation jobs run in our Lab and debug failures.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Currently enrolled in the last year of a computer sciences degree (Eng. School);
- Strong attention to details;
- Good knowledge of scripting language (Shell, Python, Ruby);
- Desirable – familiarity with a testing framework;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Curiosity and open to learn fast new technologies;
- Proficiency in English.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro;
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore.