At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our strategy is simple: we make Hybrid IT simple, we power the Intelligent Edge and we have the Services Expertise to make it happen. These internships will be…
Our Interns will start working with us in June 2019 – if you are graduating in 2020 OR are studying towards your Masters/ already engaged in a master program, then apply today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster and creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with colleagues and interns in different countries across the region. Interns will have the chance to be involved in certain critical daily operations, as well as to take part in long term projects.
We are looking for interns who want to learn more about testing, in the increasingly important role which it plays in the IT landscape today. Those selected will join us on various projects and assist in areas such as: test plan creation, implementing test automation, manual testing, defect documentation and root cause analysis/ Depending on the project, you will also come into contact with SCRUM (Agile) management methodologies or Waterfall.
As a Testing Trainee you will:
- Work on successful telecom and/or IT projects and learn about industry trends and needs
- Learn what is testing and how does it fit in the development cycle (waterfall and agile)
- Understand the development team working model and release cycle deliveries
- Learn about frameworks and tools used in software development and testing
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Gain experience with automation tools
- Students 4th year or Master, interested in technology (Computer Science/Telecom/Electrical Engineering fields)
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Basic understanding of telecom ecosystems and protocols
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Knowledge of Java
- Selenium or any other GUI automation tools knowledge is a big plus
- Dynamic person, proactive, creative and with initiative;
- Very good communication & interaction skills;
- Organised and deadlines oriented.
- Extra-curricular activities would be considered a plus;
- English – Fluent, speaking and writing
Why internship @ HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
- Prospect of a full-time position after internship
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation.