Intralinks, an SS&C company, is a cloud-based financial technology provider for global banking, dealmaking and capital markets. We facilitate strategic initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and investor reporting by enabling…
At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
You will be working closely with both the Talent Acquisition department and the Site Leader of the Bucharest Office.
The Recruitment Assistant/CO-OP will have the opportunity to help in many important areas related to the growth and evolution of the Intralinks Bucharest Office:
Provide support to our Talent Acquisition team with important tasks in the Recruiting Process such as Interview Scheduling, CV Screening,etc.
Assist in organizing Brand Awareness events (Conferences, Recruiting Events, University Partnership Events, etc.)
- Assist in organizing Internal Company events (Team Buildings, Training Sessions, Team Social Events, etc.)
- Improve and maintain good communication between Engineering and Talent Acquisition Departments
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Department and the Bucharest Site Leader to improve hiring quality and speed
- Provide hiring managers and recruiters with candidate resumes, phone numbers and all needed details
- Provide candidates with all necessary meeting details including names/titles/bios of those with whom they are meeting; phone numbers, address, and instructions for arrival
- Support the Recruiter in candidate research;
- Take ownership of the candidate research cycle and subsequent delivery of high calibre individuals to the lead recruiter;
- Assist the Recruiter with CV screening and interviewing;
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data on recruitment database;
- Close to 1 year of experience in a recruitment coordinator role
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop relationships with partners and management across multiple locations
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools