We are a team of magicians trained in the art of apps development. We mostly do iOS and Android apps for clients and we rock our own projects in the same time.…
NOTE: This internship is full time
At Adonis Software, we are a team of magicians trained in the art of apps development. We mostly do iOS and Android apps for clients and we rock our own projects in the same time.
We created Urban Hero because of our love for environment and got awarded 3rd place at Ericsson Application Awards in Sweden. We are also the creators of the game Watercolors, which was downloaded more than 2 million times world wide and are now working on a sequel.
Most of all, we are believers in building cool stuff with great enjoyment. We believe in eating healthy food, so we offer fruits at the office. We believe that a healthy mind needs a healthy body, so on Wednesdays night we usually play football although.. well.. we all suck at it. If you like coding just as much as we do, would like to learn building cool apps for the smartphone you always have in your pocket and think you would be a good fit for our team please apply to our Internship Program.
- Solid knowledge of OOP
- Solid knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, Swift.
- Proven ability to develop clean, functional code
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of SQL and at least one DBMS
- Android / iOS development experience is a plus
- Experience with web services, JSON and XML is a plus
- Experience with a code version control system (Git, SVN) is a plus
- Personal projects portfolio will be considered a big plus (including academic projects, license thesis projects etc.)