At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give…
- …take pride in overseeing the successful execution of significant technical undertakings?
- …think that automation is a key component to operating a large-scale system?
- …enjoy problem solving from the network, infrastructure all the way through the application stack?
- …want to work on services that impacts millions of users and handles thousands of transactions per second?
We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing; the list goes on and is growing every day.
We are combining software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. Much of our software development focuses on designing reliability functionality, optimizing existing services, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation. As SREs are responsible for the big picture of how our systems relate to each other, we use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad spectrum of problems.
Come to Adobe, it’s all true!
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Experience of coding in one of the following programming languages including but not limited to: C++, Java, Python, Go, Scala.
- Technology internship experience or work experience (i.e. teaching assistant, personal projects, etc).
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.