Solving big problems through open innovation. INSOFTDEV is Technology startup providing intelligent solutions for Transportation, Tourism and convergent industries . We promote a very positive environment culture which makes the day of…
We are an innovative transportation technology company looking for a Social Media & Content Specialist intern to assist with our ambitious growth plans for 2019 and beyond.
This is a hands-on role requiring a ‘can do attitude’ and a sound commitment to creating and implementing social media marketing campaigns, email campaigns and website content that delivers results and drive business growth.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic social media and content specialist intern to join our Iasi based team.
- You will be working closely with the manager, you will be tasked with creating varied social media content and and website content materials and distributing it across multiple channels.
- We’re looking for someone naturally creative to generate and deliver engaging content that compels customers and prospects to engage with the Smart2Car brand.
- We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of the social media space and how it can drive profitability for a transportation technology business such as ours.
Position responsabilities :
- Create original written and visual content using our main product : Smart2Car platform, for a wide-ranging portfolio of existing and potential clients in private transportation area
- Managing Insoftdev’s social media campaigns from conception to execution and analysis
- Preparing innovative and engaging quality content for use in both online and offline projects
- Creating and executing social output (video, copy, photo) across multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Measurement, analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns; creating monthly and ad-hoc reports to inform future planning
- Engaging with our social media audience representatives, industry experts and individuals on a regular basis, review conversations & respond to online queries
- Collaborate with team mates across departments, implement customer feedback, innovate on strategies, and help develop best practices.
- Utilize a critical eye for your own work to ensure clean, high-quality content that supports customer brand focus.
- Increase the website and social media channels visibility of our company
- Be able to handle daily and weekly deadlines utilizing multiple tools.
- Take on any other responsibilities that may arise in a fast-moving, startup environment.
- Excellent English writing and communications skills (sentence structure, grammar, varied vocabulary, spelling, style, strong typing speed with high accuracy, and attention to detail).
- A creative mindset that shows through your work.
- Customer-first attitude and the ability to adapt your writing voice to targeted online audience
- Passion for IT innovative technology
- Deadline-driven and detail-oriented attitude and aptitude.
- Personal ambition to embrace challenges and go the extra mile.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms.
- Writing engaging content is second nature to you.
- Familiarity with basic design principles and lightweight visual design tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, or related fields
- Open plan office with fun activities (Xbox / video games, board-games, etc.)
- Coffee and tea on the house
- Open and collaborative environment where your ideas are heard
- A friendly and enthusiastic team
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to join as a full time or part-time employee after the internship period