Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the…
Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo software and test development team is seeking a highly motivated student with basic Linux, scripting and GUI knowledge. The candidate will be a member of a global team and will earn experience on creating an application from scratch, working on a Linux environment with technologies for both front-end and back-end.
In this position you will:
- Write code according to team quality standards
- Build a cross platform interface for bulk edit and commit changes to a GIT repository
- Write scripts that automatically generate the configuration ISO files and launch build process
Apply if you have:
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic scripting language skills – Python and bash
- Experience with GIT source code control system
- Previous Internship or past work experience