Our solutions help organizations harness the power of technological advancements – from powering artificial intelligence, to leveraging blockchain to enhance digital supply chains, to accelerating big data analytics, we work tirelessly to…
Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo software and test development team is seeking a highly motivated student with basic Linux, scripting and GUI knowledge. The candidate will be a member of a global team and will earn experience on creating an application from scratch, working on a Linux environment with technologies for both front-end and back-end.
In this position you will:
- Write code according to team quality standards
- Build a cross platform interface for bulk edit and commit changes to a GIT repository
- Write scripts that automatically generate the configuration ISO files and launch build process
Apply if you have:
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic scripting language skills – Python and bash
- Experience with GIT source code control system
- Previous Internship or past work experience