At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give…
Be part of Adobe’s journey to change the world’s shopping experience in retail stores. With Adobe Screens we are bringing brands and their clients worldwide closer together by closing the gap between online and offline with the best digital signage solution.
You will be working in a team that spawns across 2 locations in Europe, with strong bonds to a second team in the Bay Area. While both teams work autonomously for Adobe Screens, regular synchronization and communication is necessary. Each team is working in aligned sprints, constantly delivering features and updates. We highly value collaboration, are cross functional and keep pushing the boundaries. Adobe Screens is part of a larger eco-system, currently transforming to a SaaS solution with many opportunities to create new paths and innovate.
- B.S. or M.S. degree (degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a bonus).
- Solid knowledge, data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good knowledge of coding in at least one high-level programming language (Java/C#/C++)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web services and patterns
- Experience in working with microservices
- Node js, Mongo