It’s simply better at Adobe Romania! You will find here a Research & Development Center with passionate, exceptional and unique individuals who use their skills to shape the next web technologies. You…
It’s simply better at Adobe Romania! You will find here a Research & Development Center with passionate, exceptional and unique individuals who use their skills to shape the next web technologies. You will be a part of a dynamic and rewarding work environment which is well-known around the world. You will discover the excellent benefit plans and challenging programs at Adobe.
Adobe Experience Platform is the Adobe solution that helps customers to centralize and standardize their customer data and content across the enterprise powering 360-degree customer profiles, enabling data science and data governance to drive real-tome personalized experiences. With Experience Platform, enterprises will be able to utilize completely coordinated marketing and analytics solutions for driving meaningful customer interactions.
The Bucharest team contributes to components that are at the center of creating and interacting with the customer’s 360 profiles (all the way from data ingestion to activation). The team has to make sure we build new solutions to manage the ever-growing amount of data in a highly reliable and scalable way.
If you have expertise in developing Java applications and web services and if you are interested in learning technologies specific to the Big Data world, then this job is for you.
- B.S. or M.S. degree (degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a bonus).
- Solid knowledge, data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Good knowledge of coding in at least one high-level programming language (Java/C#/C++)
- Able to research and become proficient in new technologies (need to be able to adapt to the technology needs of the project as it moves forward)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of web services and patterns (REST);
- Basic knowledge in unit/automated testing;
- Experience in working in projects such as: data processing, data analytics, high-availability web-services, log processing, cloud services or distributed solutions;