NXP Semiconductors, ca lider în soluții de conectivitate sigure pentru aplicații embedded, are inițiativa în inovația din domeniul automobilului inteligent, conectat și sigur, precum și în soluții de securitate și confidențialitate end-to-end.…
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging);
- Good understanding of computer architecture;
- We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography;
- Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products;
- English (spoken and written).
We are looking for interns who want to learn to design, develop and test the firmware that keeps the secrets of the intelligent systems powering the cars of tomorrow. Join us in the NXP Romania Automotive Security team and we’ll contribute to together to securing the next generation of automotive products.
- Interacting with real embedded engineers and work and during coffee breaks – attn: involves laughing, from time to time;
- Learning about a modern processor architecture;
- Writing embedded C code, perhaps a bit of assembly language;
- Brushing up on python skills for automating;
- Understanding how to program in software a hardware communication peripheral;
- Getting skilled in using a debugger probe to study bugs and profiling information for embedded target device;
- Finally figuring out why architecturing software is a must before jumping on heedlessly writing code.
As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations. As part of your daily activities you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following automotive software development standards.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment