Responsabilities Integrate, test and package software products; Develop tools to be used in automotive quality process; Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release…
- Integrate, test and package software products;
- Develop tools to be used in automotive quality process;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes;
- Gain experience with scripting (Perl/Python/Bash);
- Learn about version control systems (Git/ClearCase).
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment