NXP Semiconductors, ca lider în soluții de conectivitate sigure pentru aplicații embedded, are inițiativa în inovația din domeniul automobilului inteligent, conectat și sigur, precum și în soluții de securitate și confidențialitate end-to-end.…
- Integrate, test and package software products;
- Develop tools to be used in automotive quality process;
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes;
- Gain experience with scripting (Perl/Python/Bash);
- Learn about version control systems (Git/ClearCase).
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment