Centric IT Solutions is part of Centric B.V. an international organization with more than 5500 employees all over Europe and provides IT services, financial services, engineering and consultancy services. Our teams work…
Invest time for learning and developing.
Learn something this summer that you will be able to use for life.
Centric’s promise for the internship:
Advanced knowledge of:
- Cybersecurity PEN-testing process, concepts
- Usage of cybersecurity testing tools like Nessus, Netsparker, OwaspZAP, BurpSuite, etc.
- Cybersecurity standards
- Development of PEN-tests and mitigation plans
- Performing cybersecurity scans
- Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Student/graduate of a Technical University or similar (e.g. Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information)
- Awareness of ASP.NET technologies
- Basic knowledge about security standards (e.g. OWASP, NIST)
- Basic knowledge about security testing tools
- Basic knowledge about networking and infrastructure configuration and administration
- Basic database knowledge (primary/foreign keys, tables, and relations, execution plan, triggers)
- English – medium level
If you are a student or have already graduated and your wish is to gain experience in the IT industry, the benefits of your participation in this program are:
- Our Internship is paid;
- Centric is offering the opportunity of accomplishing the bachelor/master degree during the traineeship;
- You will have your own mentor who offers you coaching and support in your day to day work.
From the beginning, I would like to say that this article does not contain references to all the departments of the Centric organization(and trust me, there are quite a few). Everything here is written down from my perspective. Given that I like short stories, I want to start this article with the following phrase: “Once upon a time …”. But I’m a technical guy, without good skills in storytelling or narrating so that’s why I’ll take off this hat and I’ll put the technical one back on.
If you are looking for a corporate testimonial or for some fancy company description, you should stop here. What I’m about to share with you is a short “trailer” about how ideas are born and how these ideas can come to life, here at Centric.