Invest time for learning and developing. Learn something this summer that you will be able to use for life. Centric’s promise for the internship: Advanced knowledge of: Cybersecurity PEN-testing process, concepts Usage…
Invest time for learning and developing.
Learn something this summer that you will be able to use for life.
Centric’s promise for the internship:
Advanced knowledge of:
- Cybersecurity PEN-testing process, concepts
- Usage of cybersecurity testing tools like Nessus, Netsparker, OwaspZAP, BurpSuite, etc.
- Cybersecurity standards
- Development of PEN-tests and mitigation plans
- Performing cybersecurity scans
- Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Student/graduate of a Technical University or similar (e.g. Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information)
- Awareness of ASP.NET technologies
- Basic knowledge about security standards (e.g. OWASP, NIST)
- Basic knowledge about security testing tools
- Basic knowledge about networking and infrastructure configuration and administration
- Basic database knowledge (primary/foreign keys, tables, and relations, execution plan, triggers)
- English – medium level
If you are a student or have already graduated and your wish is to gain experience in the IT industry, the benefits of your participation in this program are:
- Our Internship is paid;
- Centric is offering the opportunity of accomplishing the bachelor/master degree during the traineeship;
- You will have your own mentor who offers you coaching and support in your day to day work.
From the beginning, I would like to say that this article does not contain references to all the departments of the Centric organization(and trust me, there are quite a few). Everything here is written down from my perspective. Given that I like short stories, I want to start this article with the following phrase: “Once upon a time …”. But I’m a technical guy, without good skills in storytelling or narrating so that’s why I’ll take off this hat and I’ll put the technical one back on.
If you are looking for a corporate testimonial or for some fancy company description, you should stop here. What I’m about to share with you is a short “trailer” about how ideas are born and how these ideas can come to life, here at Centric.