Are you ready for some serious testing? Then click apply and join our QA engineers taskforce! Centric IT Solutions is offering you the opportunity to join our 3-months paid internship program! Centric’s…
Are you ready for some serious testing?
Then click apply and join our QA engineers taskforce!
Centric IT Solutions is offering you the opportunity to join our 3-months paid internship program!
Centric’s promise for the internship:
Advanced knowledge of:
Testing types, concepts
Usage of testing tools like Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server
Test web applications using Agile (Scrum) methodology
Automation Testing by using tools like Selenium, Coded UI
Performance Testing using JMeter
Web Services Testing using SoapUI
Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Student/graduate of a Technical University or similar (e.g. Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information)
- Software Development Life Cycle knowledge
- Basic knowledge of testing methodologies, test types
- Basic knowledge about testing tools
- Basic database knowledge (Oracle, SQL Server)
- OOP concepts
- English – medium level
If you are a student or have already graduated and your wish is to gain experience in the IT industry, the benefits of your participation to this program are:
- Our Internship is paid;
- Centric is offering the opportunity of accomplishing the bachelor/master degree during the traineeship;
- Gain work experience in a multinational environment;
- You will have your own role in a Scrum team;
- You will have your own mentor who offers you coaching and support in your day to day work.
From the beginning, I would like to say that this article does not contain references to all the departments of the Centric organization(and trust me, there are quite a few). Everything here is written down from my perspective. Given that I like short stories, I want to start this article with the following phrase: “Once upon a time …”. But I’m a technical guy, without good skills in storytelling or narrating so that’s why I’ll take off this hat and I’ll put the technical one back on.
If you are looking for a corporate testimonial or for some fancy company description, you should stop here. What I’m about to share with you is a short “trailer” about how ideas are born and how these ideas can come to life, here at Centric.