NXP Semiconductors, ca lider în soluții de conectivitate sigure pentru aplicații embedded, are inițiativa în inovația din domeniul automobilului inteligent, conectat și sigur, precum și în soluții de securitate și confidențialitate end-to-end.…
NXP’s Microcontrollers & Microprocessor business line is an industry leader in embedded processing. Its scalable portfolio spans from high-performing, many-core application processors to ultra-low-power microcontrollers.
- Student attending Computer Science, Electronics/Telecomm or Informatics faculty;
- Smart, proactive and willing to learn new technologies (both hardware and software) in a world-class engineering environment;
- Knowledge of C programming language;
- Familiarity with fundamentals of networking: OSI model and protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPSec etc);
- Familiarity with key aspects of Real Time Operating Systems (multi-tasking, multi-threading);
- Familiarity with processor architectures.
Design, develop and test embedded software for Wireless applications.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment