At Microsoft we believe that adopting a flexible working policy and trusting our employees to do their best in the environment they choose, can be rewarded with more satisfied staff, better results…
As an intern you will be trained on our major technologies like Cloud Computing, Operating Systems, Databases and many more. You will then apply the learnings by shadowing our Technical Experts in solving high complexity technical cases for our customers and after that you’ll be able to take cases of your own. Moreover, you will be attending soft skills training’s, focusing on communication and customer satisfaction.
- Passion for technology
- 2019 or 2020 graduates – currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Excellent command in English/French/German/Spanish/Italian etc. – ideally two of those languages.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving.
- Relationship building and good communication skills.
- Project Management skills – ability to plan, execute and forecast actions in advance.
Our company is going to offer a salary during the internship and other benefits at our office. At the end of the program, all the interns have the chance to receive an offer to join the Graduate Program at the end of their Bachelor Degree.