Veeam is the global leader in intelligent data management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Founded in 2006, today we have more than 300K customers worldwide, 55K channel partners, Cisco, HPE, and NetApp as…
Veeam Technical Customer Support pretty much rocks. We have a hard working, collaborative environment comprised of people that love technology of all kinds. We are passionate about this love of technology, as well as learning new cutting-edge products. Veeam Software is highly regarded for its ability to innovate and stay at the forefront of new technologies. With Veeam Technical Support you have the opportunity to share in that experience.
We enjoy bringing on new candidates from a wide variety of technical backgrounds, and find that self-driven, passionate, enthusiastic people with an enormous appetite for learning and enjoy great success on our team.
Joining us, you will get to experience:
- 6 Full months of intensive and interactive training with the most up to date curriculum regarding the emergence of the Data Management Industry, Back Up & Virtualization solutions, alongside dedicated mentors with interesting and challenging real cases to work on and solve.
Precise & well-organized Agenda:
- On the class room module which includes: trainings and coaching sessions with a mentor / trainer (Hardware Basics, OS Windows, Server roles, Networking, Hypervisors), then a standard training course on Veeam Products (14 separate modules, classroom trainings, assignments and discussions with the mentor).
- On the Job module – The trainees are given the chance to apply all theoretical knowledge and to start working with their first cases (first very simple, and then as they move through the training program they can cover more types of cases). First cases are always reviewed and supervised by a mentor (until a certain point they will be working together on every new case).
- Must be final year student/graduate in Computer Science or Engineering
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) , any other language is a plus
- Good analytical skills /problem solver
If successful, there is a very high opportunity to work as a full time Employee in Veeam`s technical support department.