Centric IT Solutions is part of Centric B.V. an international organization with more than 5500 employees all over Europe and provides IT services, financial services, engineering and consultancy services. Our teams work…
Stand up for yourself and your ideas!
Centric is offering you an environment where you are constantly encouraged to make mistakes and to LEARN something every day.
Centric’s promise for the internship:
Advanced knowledge of:
* Graphic Design (Web & Print)
* Application Architecture, Wireframing & Prototyping
* Web & Mobile application design
* User interface, User experience & Interaction design
* HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
* Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- University (Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information, University of Arts etc.)
- Basic knowledge about responsive design, cross-browser and media queries
- Basic knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge about Design Principles (theory of colours, proportions, typography, web pixel perfect)
- Basic design portfolio
- English – medium level
If you are a student or have already graduated and your wish is to gain experience in the IT industry, the benefits of your participation to this program are:
- Our Internship is paid;
- You can complete your bachelor/master degree during the traineeship;
- Gain work experience in a multinational environment;
- You will have your own role in a Scrum team;
- You will have your own mentor who offers you coaching and support in your day to day work.
From the beginning, I would like to say that this article does not contain references to all the departments of the Centric organization(and trust me, there are quite a few). Everything here is written down from my perspective. Given that I like short stories, I want to start this article with the following phrase: “Once upon a time …”. But I’m a technical guy, without good skills in storytelling or narrating so that’s why I’ll take off this hat and I’ll put the technical one back on.
If you are looking for a corporate testimonial or for some fancy company description, you should stop here. What I’m about to share with you is a short “trailer” about how ideas are born and how these ideas can come to life, here at Centric.