Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
What you’ll do
As a UI/UX Design Intern at Ness, you’ll be learn to create effective user experience flows, wireframes and prototypes that meet business, brand, and market requirements. You will also develop organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones;
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes;
- Partner with multiple stakeholders, including other UX designers, product managers, engineers, organizational leaders, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts;
- Participate in user testing and research sessions;
- Will be involved in marketing-related design activities.
Skills, abilities and experience required:
- Proven passion for UX (work examples, articles, etc.);
- To know how to plan and sketch ideas before jumping into image editing software;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Familiarity with Adobe products and wireframing software;
- Good communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.