About GoPro GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software and accessories that help the world share…
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Bucharest, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
Our software engineers work on tactical teams that see the direct impact of the products they build on our millions of customers and our even broader GoPro community. We are looking for product delivery oriented software engineer interns excited by solving big problems.
We offer a 4-months internship in Bucharest starting in June 2019.
What You Will Do
- Develop elegant yet robust solutions using modern front-end technologies and techniques that enable compelling, seamless and intuitive use of our products
- Build and maintain a suite of reusable components that work on a variety of different platforms and services
- Collaborate with internal teams using our suite of reusable components.
- Enhance and maintain our internal frameworks and tools to enable rapid development
- Contribute to important projects implementation.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Student or Bachelor’s in Computer Science from an accredited university.
- Basic experience building interactive, cloud based components using current front-end frameworks like React, AngularJS, Vue.js, Ember.js, etc.
Expected internship outcome
- A cross-platform perspective with an in-depth knowledge of mobile first responsive design implementation.
- Experience with React, NodeJS plus associated build & release tools.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform.
- Experience with internationalization (i18n).
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Collaborative experience working with UX designers and Product Managers.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro;
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore.