We're looking for an Amazing AI Intern Engineer to join our company. Technologies used: TensorFlow, Python.
As a team, we are passionate about technology and product development and we build impactful software products with 🧡. At AB4 Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
WHAT OUR INTERNS SAY:
Alex, Backend Engineer - "Here I've learned that simply writing code "that works" is not enough, but it has to be also clean and maintainable. The thing I like the most is that I can bring my own contribution to projects that aim to solve real-life problems!"
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- 💰 Paid Internship with a possibility to transition to a permanent job position (part time or full time);
- ⛺️ Flexible Work Schedule;
- 🌆 Great Location - 5 minutes away from Universitatii Square;
- 🖥 Performant Hardware & Ergonomic Workspaces;
- ☕️ Coffee, Protein Shakes, Healthy Snacks and Barista Talented Colleagues;
- 📚Free books: you name it, we order it. We also have a ton of highly appreciated books in our library;
- 🍿Fun Quizzes & Board Games nights.
- are passionate for software development;
- are a student at Politehnica University / University Bucharest - Computer Science or any related fields;
- have solid knowledge of OOP; a good understanding of its concept and applicability;
- have strong knowledge of AI/ML techniques, neural networks or image processing;
- consider yourself analytical and good at problem solving;
- oriented on getting things done;
- able to ask questions to clarify the requirements;
- love to be part of a rockstar team with smart people and different hobbies ( kitesurfing, skiing, music ).
THEN DON'T IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY, IT'S AN EXCITING TIME TO BE HERE:
- you will learn to write efficient and reusable code;
- you will apply and develop your AI and engineering skills on cutting edge software products
- you will learn how to be effective both as an individual professional as well as part of an amazing team
- Pass CV Selection (make your CV stand out, write about the projects you were involved in, including the ones at university)
- We send you a technical problem🕵🏽 to solve at home.
- We invite you for an interview 👀 at our Bucharest Office. About the interview: we look for technical skills (algorithms, data structures, OOP, problem solving skills), communication skills and alignment with our company culture.
• We make you an offer you can't refuse!
• You accept our offer 📜(hopefully 😎).
• 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏽♀️ Welcome to the team!