We're looking for an Amazing Product Intern Designer to join our company. Responsabilities : User Research, User Experience, User Interface.
As a team, we are passionate about technology and product development and we build impactful software products with 🧡.
At AB4 Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
WHAT OUR INTERNS SAY:
Arina, Product Designer - "AB4 is where I learned that enthusiasm, communication and energy can make a combination that will always lead to good work. The best part is that my work and efforts really matter and really make a difference!"
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- 💰 Paid Internship with a possibility to transition to a permanent job position (part time or full time);
- ⛺️ Flexible Work Schedule;
- 🌆 Great Location - 5 minutes away from Universitatii Square;
- 🖥 Performant Hardware & Ergonomic Workspaces;
- ☕️ Coffee, Protein Shakes, Healthy Snacks and Barista Talented Colleagues;
- 📚Free books: you name it, we order it. We also have a ton of highly appreciated books in our library;
- 🍿Fun Quizzes & Board Games nights.
- are passionate for product software development;
- are a student at Architecture, Plastic/fine Arts, a technical university (Computer Science, Software Development) or any related universities;
- have strong knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- consider yourself to be a creative person
- can easily observe details that others can not notice (alignments, colours, layout of graphic elements, etc )
- are oriented on getting things done;
- love to be part of a rockstar team with smart people and different hobbies ( kitesurfing, skiing, music ).
THEN DON'T IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY, IT'S AN EXCITING TIME TO BE HERE:
- you will work together with out Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to imagine and build world class products;
- you will take part in product meetings where you will see how product decisions are made and you will be able to add your input to make our users life as easy as possible
WHAT’S NEXT? - Apply! - Pass CV Selection (make your CV stand out, add a portfolio to showcase UI/UX related work) - We send you a technical problem🕵🏽 to solve at home. - We invite you for an interview 👀 at our Bucharest Office. About the interview: we look for technical skills (what is your decision process, your approach, how you use software like Figma/Sketch or Photoshop), communication skills and alignment with our company culture.
• We make you an offer you can't refuse!
• You accept our offer 📜(hopefully 😎).
• 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏽♀️ Welcome to the team!