The opportunity Do you love writing in Java? Do you have a strong background in Computer Science and want to tackle hard problems in a fun technical stack? Do you like making your customer’s day even better? If you shouted ‘YES!’ 3 times, then this is the role for you. You’ll join an independent, fast-moving team backed by the resources and talent of Adobe. We’re fun, hard-working, experienced engineers that are equally capable of giving and receiving technical guidance.
Applications will be open from 21st of October to 30th of November. You will receive an email with all the details that you need to enhance your application
What you'll do?
The ideal candidate will embrace a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Use your Java experience;
- Partner with designers and business leaders to provide a best-in-class customer experience;
- Engage with customers to identify problems, test ideas, and refine workflows;
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team and community;
- Work on a project that will actually reach production.
What do you need to succeed?
- Pursuing a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science
- Passionate about programming with a good understanding of concepts such as data structures, algorithms, OOP
- Desire to explore the world of software development
- Familiarity with Java
- Excellent communication skills
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background, or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative, and successful.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore more about us.