Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is a full-time position dedicated to fresh graduates or soon to graduate students with a start date in the following months.
Job Description Adobe Romania is looking for a highly-motivated and skilled Engineer to help us build the future design tools and experiences within Creative Cloud. You will work in a medium-large cross geo engineering squad and you will partner with product, design, and user research. We believe in engineering excellence, innovation, transparency, openness to ideas and feedback, and continuous improvement to our product and ourselves.
- Develop high-performance, reliable, testable, and maintainable code
- Grow with the support of your team, and help others on the team grow by providing thoughtful feedback and uplifting those around you
- Work well both independently and collaboratively within a fast-moving development team
- Demonstrate features and provide input at agile stand-ups
- Design, create and maintain tools that automate the development process
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent with a maximum o 6 until/after graduation
- Strong skills and development experience with C++
- Very good knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with advanced JS libraries like Web Assembly (WASM) or WebGL is a plus
- Experience with graphics programming, especially vector graphics. A deeper technical understanding of vector rendering/compositing stacks (both CPU/GPU) is a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes including Scrum is a plus
- Results-oriented, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Fluency in English, both writing and speaking
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background, or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative, and successful. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore more about us.