Are you interested in driving business and product strategy? What about using data to answer difficult questions and uncover interesting insights? If yes, Adore Me is seeking a Product Analyst Intern to join the UX Team.
The primary objective of this high impact team is to offer best-in-class user experience via research, design and ultimately, features our customers love.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with product managers, designers, engineers and leadership to capture and prioritize insights and product opportunities that will drive business impact
- Monitor product usage analytics, identify trends and create interactive reports to give Product Managers and stakeholders a meaningful understanding of user behavior and to inform the future product roadmap
- During feature definition, help define success metrics and implement event-based analytics by working with Engineering. Post launch, evaluate the feature and collaborate with Product Managers to inform feature iterations
- Implement and evaluate A/B tests
- Have hands-on experience with manipulating large datasets using SQL and leveraging a scripting language to analyze data (eg Python or R)
- Have hands-on experience with various elements of product analysis, such as:
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Identifying and communicating data requirements
- Analyzing and visualizing data using a variety of tools
- Have strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Have an idea about statistics and experimenting (A/B tests, personalization campaigns etc)
- Are a creative thinker
- Have intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with Google Analytics and the Google Cloud ecosystem a plus, but not required
We are a collective of engineers, designers, data scientists, and product leaders who create technology as a catalyst for innovation and positive industry change.
We’re one of those scaling technology startups. Think many small teams, devops, millions of users, hundreds of git repos, crazy experimenting.
While most fashion brands, including digitally native, use third party solutions which aren’t necessarily fitted for fashion challenges (from inventory management to supplier’s integration or even influencer marketing), Adore Me has built a complete suite of proprietary software dedicated to handling fashion specific needs across the whole value chain.
We manage a lot of uncertainty and always contribute to Adore Me larger mission to offer accessible inclusive and sustainable fashion.
At Adore Me we take on seemingly impossible challenges.
Since we were founded in 2011, Adore Me grew into the first major online player in lingerie, as well as the first to introduce inclusive sizing in the category. We launched a wholly-owned logistics center, Adore Me Services, in 2017, the same year we became profitable (something very important to us), and opened the second fulfillment center in 2021. We've launched a pioneering try-at-home shopping service, a number of innovation-focused satellite brands, and most importantly, an affordable #sustainability model that is transforming our entire business to make sustainable clothing available to consumers of all shapes, sizes, and spending abilities.