We're looking for an amazing Intern Backend Engineer to join our company for our Internship Sessions (1st of April - 31st of June ; 1st of July - 31st of September). Technologies used: Java, Spring Framework, Python, NodeJS. As a team, we are passionate about technology and product development and we build impactful software products with 🧡. At Atta Systems we help big organizations (UNICEF, World Bank, EY, Carrefour) and funded startups (Medicai, Neobility) to develop meaningful software products for their audiences.
WHAT OUR INTERNS SAY:
Alex, Backend Engineer - "Here I've learned that simply writing code "that works" is not enough, but it has to be also clean and maintainable. The thing I like the most is that I can bring my own contribution to projects that aim to solve real-life problems!"
BENEFITS & EXTRAS:
💰 Paid Internship with a possibility to transition to a permanent job position (part time or full time).
⛺️ Flexible Work Schedule.
🌆 Great Location - 5 minutes away from Universitatii Square.
🖥 Performant Hardware & Ergonomic Workspaces.
☕️ Coffee, Protein Shakes, Healthy Snacks and Barista Talented Colleagues.
📚Free books: you name it, we order it. We also have a ton of highly appreciated books in our library.
• are passionate for software development.
• are a student at Politehnica University / University Bucharest - Computer Science or any related fields.
• have solid knowledge of OOP, a good understanding of its concept and applicability.
• have strong knowledge of Java; some experience with an application framework(Spring Framework is a big plus).
• consider yourself analytical and good at problem solving.
• oriented on getting things done.
• able to ask questions to clarify the requirements.
THEN DON'T IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY, IT'S AN EXCITING TIME TO BE HERE:
• you will learn to write efficient and reusable code.
• you will work together with our Engineers & Designers to build world class software products with technologies like: Spring Framework, RESTful, OpenAPI, SQL/noSQL databases, Docker, Maven/Gradle, etc.
• you will take part in product meetings where you will see how product decisions are made and you will be able to add your input to make our users life as easy as possible.
• Apply & Pass CV Selection (make your CV stand out, write about the projects you were involved in, including the ones at university).
• We send you a technical problem🕵🏽 to solve at home.
• We invite you for an interview 👀 at our Bucharest Office (or online). We’ll discuss technical skills (algorithms, data structures, OOP, problem solving skills), communication skills and alignment with our company culture. We make you an offer you can't refuse! - You accept our offer 📜 (hopefully 😎) - 🙋🏻♂🙋🏽♀ Welcome to the team!