Join our new Data Academy, a blended learning internship with a balanced mix between theory, practiceand trainingwhere you will develop skills of the future for both technical and non-technical development.
You will learn:
• what is banking about;
• why data is important in the decision making process;
• about data lifecycle management and data architecture;
• what is the best shape of data in order to respond to business needs;
• how you can assure good data quality;
• how to build proper reports and dashboards using BI tools;
• how to build Data Science solutions using ML algorithms;
• how to transform data into insights.
Based on your skills and interest, you will be able to follow Data Management, Business Intelligence or Data Science streams.
The program will start in July and we will offer you a journey alongside a mentor and great banking professionals. All you have to do is apply now.
What we are looking for
• Pro-active with positive attitude;
• Sharp and open minded;
• Good analytical abilities and curiosity for finding hidden insights in data;
• Attention for details, problem solving;
• Self aware and willing to develop both professionally and personally;
• Responsive to feedback;
• Customer oriented and team player.
What will help you be successful
• Final-year student or fresh graduate with bachelor degree in mathematics/statistics/computer science/economics/finance/accounting;
• Interest in understanding and exploring SQL/Python;
• Curiosity to learn about visualization tools (Power BI/Cognos/Plotly/Ggplot);
• English language – advanced level.
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Check out what we provide for our passionate people
• 3 months paid internship program;
• Hybrid work (mixing online with face to face interaction);
• Meal tikets;
• Medical insurance @ Regina Maria;
• A mentor who will guide you through the learning process;
• A defined curricula and great professionals you can learn from.
Skills: Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Power BI, SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, etc.