Meet the team
BearingPoint Business Services is a complete product development team where you will find dedicated colleagues in different key areas: Business Analysis, User Experience, Development, Testing and Service Maintenance. The main focus is innovation, so you will work with cutting edge technologies and latest technology stack in order to achieve tailor-made deliverables for BearingPoint clients. The BearingPoint Business Services approach is based on collaboration, communication, knowledge sharing and support, therefore come join us and be part of the tech community inside our firm.
- Graduate/ Final Year Student in Computer Science or equivalent
- Personal or University projects to prove previous experience
- Very good English
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Communicative, highly adaptive, team player and eager to learn new technologies
- Entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions
- Develop UI components using Microsoft technologies
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows
- Design, create, maintain and document the Database structure
- Develop End-to-End communication between user layer and database layer
- Investigate and address possible issues of the project
- Research and implement latest trends of Microsoft ways of using it
- Work with Microsoft visualization tools (PowerBi)
- Bug fixing
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint Business Services invented compelling products that are beyond SaaS to ensure business continuity by combining our long consulting history, technology experience and scalable expert power.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 700 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.