What is SAP
SAP or Systems Applications and Products, is a widely-used enterprise resource planning (ERP) software SAP creates a centralized system for businesses that enables every department to access and share common data to create a better work environment for every employee in the company. SAP is the most-used ERP software on the market and contains hundreds of fully integrated modules that cover nearly every aspect of business management.
ABAP is the advanced business application programming to build the software according to the customer and business scenario.
SAP PO (Process Orchestration)is a tool for automation and optimization of business processes.
SAP PI (Process Integration) is an enterprise integration platform that allows organizations to exchange information between internal software within the company and external systems outside the company.
CIGprovides a self-service portal that allows the users to configure and integrate to SAP Ariba apps and transact with partners seamlessly.
Why apply for our SAP Dev internship?
- Our trainers will educate you to become a successful ABAP, CIG, PI & PO consultant who helps companies locate the right software to meet their needs
- You will learn how to document the technical solution, design and code, test the code and optimize it
- After 6 months of trainings you will collaborate effectively with technology and business teams regarding SAP development needs
- You will obtain SAP ABAP, CIG, PI & PO certifications
- You have access to international projects and teams and opportunity to solve some of the most interesting and future focused problems in the SAP ecosystem
- English advanced
- Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- Knowledge in programming languages, object oriented, and willingness to work in ABAP backend application development
- You are a logical person, with understanding of systems and desire to continually learn
- You have an analytical mindset and intellectual curiosity
- You have availability for travel in Europe at the client’s site (subject to COVID measures)
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;