Looking to break into the exciting world of cybersecurity? Bitdefender is currently seeking bright, ambitious individuals for our Cybersecurity Engineer Program (CEP). As a CEP intern, you'll be joining a young and dynamic team that's dedicated to keeping the digital world safe. During your internship, you'll gain hands-on experience with the fundamentals of cybersecurity, as well as Bitdefender's cutting-edge products. You'll be responsible for ensuring the success of your learning period and will have the opportunity to offer technical assistance to Bitdefender customers and partners via various channels. If you're a student or newly graduated looking for an exciting challenge, then CEP is the perfect opportunity for you and your start in the cybersecurity career.
As a CEP intern, you'll have access to world-class training and mentoring, as well as the chance to work on real-world projects that will challenge and inspire you. You'll also have the opportunity to network with other cybersecurity professionals, build relationships and earn cybersecurity knowledge. In return, we're looking for candidates who are passionate about cybersecurity, with a strong technical background and a willingness to learn. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
If you're ready to start your cybersecurity career, then apply now for the Cybersecurity Engineer Program (CEP) and join our team of dedicated professionals. Don't miss out on this chance to join a leading cybersecurity company and develop your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment. Apply now and become a Cybersecurity Engineer today!
- Contribute to written documentation (Knowledge Base)
- Escalate internally to the next tier of support or other departments while keeping the responsibility of case
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow
- Propose improvements related to procedures, workflows etc.
- Timely and accurate reporting on status for assigned tasks
- Work in 8 hours shifts, 24x7.
Technical Requirements will be a plus:
- Windows 7/8/10 operating skills
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Windows Server operating skills (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Windows Server operating skills: AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services, Exchange
- Linux/Unix server basic operating skills: Installation, maintenance
- VMware ESXi, Citrix Hypervisor, Microsoft Hyper-V, RHEV, Nutanix basic knowledge
- Software containers and automation basic knowledge: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Cybersecurity products and services.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent German, Spanish or French are a plus
- Terminal year or fresh graduate of a technical college with a desire to learn virtualization and cloud technologies;
- Learning-on-the-fly attitude;
- Efficient time management and team player;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Quick learner, dynamic, energetic and customer-oriented;
- Determined to get tasks finished;
- Result-oriented thinking;
- Curious about IT and technologies;
- Adaptable to an unknown situation;
- Self-starter individual;
- Creative and positive attitude;
- Analytic and introspection oriented;