There are a lot of companies and jobs out there so let’s found out how can you make a difference with us:
- Do you like challenging and difficult tasks, solve problems and find innovative solutions?
- Do you think that your intelligence and creativity are your most precious assets and you want to put them to good use?
- Do you take enjoyment in being praised for your work and acknowledged as "the best"?
- Do you constantly strive to improve yourself and your work?
- Do you have a can-do attitude when others would rather give up?
If the answer is YES then we have a mission worthy of your attention.
The Bitdefender Core Security Team is searching for a teammate interested in network security and OS monitoring, with a desire to constantly learn new things in order to keep up with the latest security changes.
This team is developing technologies that intercept network traffic in diversified environments (Windows, Linux, Routers etc.) and monitors OS beaviour with a goal in mind, implement trending security functions in order to keep our clients safe from emerging threats.
- Research and Development of new network security protocols;
- Review, Optimize, Debug and Extend existing functionality;
- Test your creation (using whatever method you see fit);
- Collaborate with other teams in order to handle requests and issues submitted by our clients and partners;
- Set and maintain a high standard in your work and be a model that inspires others.
- C/C++ programming experience;
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) mindset;
- Good Algorithms and Data Structures knowledge;
- Network stack knowledge;
- Debugging experience on Linux and Windows;
- Creativity is a must.
Should have: * Code Review, Testing; * Software Design Patterns; * Reverse Engineering; * Python; * Cross-platform Development
Nice to have:
- Visual Studio or other IDE working experience;
- Linux kernel experience;
- Windows API.
- Work on a global and leading software solution (at the best, with the best);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work hours - results are more important than when the work is done;
- Work from home – it doesn’t really matter if you work from your cozy house or you prefer a remote location with access to internet as long as you get the job done :)
- Small and Effective Team - plenty of room for advancement and improvement;
- Autonomy - Freedom to Research and Develop your own ideas (you are the expert and you know best);
- Medical Insurance - keeping you safe and sound;
- Bookster account - great minds read great minds.