The Threat Intelligence Platform team is looking for a new young and enthusiastic member!
We are developing cloud services that bring together all Threat Intelligence sources we have across the company and offer a unified API to query the data and Threat Intelligence feeds in order to deliver top-rated security data to our partners.
We’re looking for a creative-minded person who is passionate about technology. This will help you get up to speed fast with our ecosystem and successfully surpass challenges. We’re looking for a person with initiative, who is eager to solve problems ranging from straightforward and well known to more complex and open-ended. All of the above with respect to the standards of quality, speed and stability that Bitdefender proudly promotes.
- Have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking;
- Be passionate about software and new technologies;
- Experience with database systems (MongoDB is a big plus);
- Basic debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles;
- Be willing to learn and work within a team.
It would be a plus if you showcased to us what previous projects / apps you have worked on so far. Most of all, we appreciate the enthusiasm and passion for technology. As long as you are self-driven and motivated, we will help you shape up your technical skills.
At the end of the internship you’ll be able to understand and work with technologies such as Node.js, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Be a member of a professional, motivated, and enthusiastic team;
- Learn skills that will greatly benefit your career;
- Learn how a Cloud Software is built;
- Work from home - it doesn't really matter if you work from your cozy house or prefer a remote location with access to internet as long as you get the job done :)
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical subscription and life insurance.