camLine specializes in the development of software within the scope of production automation. For more than 30 years, customers worldwide rely on camLine's expertise and professional support.
We expect you to have some knowledge about:
- C++ and programming in the MFC environment
- Statistics, data analysis, machine learning and / or numerical analysis
- Libraries, Frameworks and APIs: STL, GDI+
- Tools: Visual Studio,Git , CppUnit, JIRA, Confluence
It is required a good command of English: upper-intermediate (B2-understanding, speaking and writing).
You will enjoy our benefits:
- work from home option
- wellbeing program
- medical business subscription at Arcadia
- work from home allowance (400 RON/month)
- gym subscription from any provider (200 RON/month)
Why join us?
We have a flexible workplace and culture. We like autonomy, proactivity and inclusion. We are proud we are working for a product company which impacts everyday life.
If you want to be part of a team who enjoys contributing to the industry 4.0 send us your CV by 1st of May.
The expected start date is 4th July 2022. The internship is part-time (6 hours/day) and it will take place until 1st of October.
More about us on our website: camline, elisaindustriq.