The Internship program is dedicated to students that are in at least the 2nd year of study, from one of the Faculties: Computer Science, Automatics and Computer Engineering, Mathematics - Informatics.
Are you passionate about Software Development and want to develop your skills? Do you want to learn to develop software using Low Code Platforms? Or do you know what low code is, but you want to be twice faster in software creation than your Java, C++ colleagues? Do you know and understand OOP, UML and SQL concepts? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
What can we do for you?
You will be integrated into a 12-weeks internship program, focused on your development and learning. Together with your team, you will get coaching and challenges from our Senior colleagues that will help you get better and better. Learn from industry experts who have not only the passion and knowledge but also the real-world experience of being in application development. Their technical expertise and support will enable you to apply acquired skills right to your work. Whether you’re looking to learn low code platforms or you are passionate an interested in developing a low code career, Codeless Romania has a course that will teach the latest technology trends used in low code development and embed lifelong application development skills.
Key responsibilities. What you will learn and do:
• Have a professional attitude and work in a professional way;
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Work with a development manager who will be also your trainer/ mentor to document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Develop and deploy the solutions
• Become an expert with the Codex Low Code platform.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications • Be able to test solutions to ensure they meet the requirements
We are looking for a colleague team player, with a proactive attitude:
• You are customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
• You are a student or have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
• You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning
• You have the ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view
• You have strong knowledge of UML, SQL, and OOP
• You have a good command of English in both verbal and written communication
• You are very results-oriented and always achieve your goals in fast-paced environments
What’s in it for you? Codeless Romania offers you:
• Professional guidance throughout the entire period of the training.
• A Certificate of Achievement in Codex Platform with our desire to continue the collaboration
• Competitive compensation
• Private Health Insurance
• A flexible work environment
• Career development opportunities
• Continuously learning by having access to different learning tools: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, OMG, IIBA, and others.
• Be a part of Low Code Club community
Are you the person to embrace the Low Code challenge in Iași? If yes, apply and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.