At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it.
We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Internship
CrowdStrike is looking to hire 8 passionate Cloud Engineer Interns to join this Summer 2021. As part of the team, you'll contribute to large-scale cloud-based cybersecurity systems using Golang, Python, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and AWS.
This platform is built on a high-performance, distributed microservices architecture and uses the latest technologies to power a cutting-edge search and distributed graph system that puts the “big” in big data.
- Competitive compensation
- After 3 months of internship, suitable candidates will be offered the chance to secure a full-time position
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Assigned Mentor
- Virtual/Remote Internship with flexible working hours
- Work from Home Stipend
- Global Intern Events, Socials, Swag & International Workshops
- Learn Golang / Python and build cloud-based services to support our top-rated security intelligence platform
- Learn about our massively scalable distributed architecture
- Understand how backend systems work – basic sharding, partitioning, horizontal scaling knowledge
- Have the possibility to work as a full-time employee after the internships ends
- 3rd or final year Computer Science student
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in production
- Familiarity with multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Python/ C++ is considered an advantage
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.