About the Internship
CrowdStrike is looking to hire Cloud (SRE) Interns for Summer 2022. We’re building the next-generation infrastructure and security platform for CrowdStrike which include an application and service delivery platform, massively scalable distributed data storage and replication systems, and a cutting-edge search and distributed graph system.
Help us scale CrowdStrike’s infrastructure and products to handle massive growth in traffic and data as we continue to experience dramatic growth in the usage of our products.
As an SRE Intern, you will be exposed to the infrastructure and technologies that are built to handle massive growth and volume reliably, and make material contributions to the tooling and services that help power and support this platform.
- Learn Golang and build cloud-based services to support our top-rated security intelligence platform
- Work with AWS, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Develop and contribute to internal tools and tests that will be used throughout the cloud engineering team
- Learn about our massively scalable distributed architecture
- Understand how backend systems work – gaining knowledge of distributed technologies and algorithms, horizontal and vertical scaling, sharding etc.
What You'll Need:
- 3rd or final year Computer Science student
- Familiarity with multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Existing exposure to Go / Java / Python / C++ is considered an advantage
What You Can Expect:
- Executive Speaker Series & Tech Talks
- Fun socials and give-back events (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, etc.)
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Owning impactful projects that move the company forward
- Working alongside a diverse and global team