About CrowdStrike At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About internship We’re building the next-generation infrastructure and security platform for CrowdStrike which include an application and service delivery platform, massively scalable distributed data storage and replication systems, and a cutting-edge search and distributed graph system. Help us scale CrowdStrike’s infrastructure and products to handle massive growth in traffic and data as we continue to experience dramatic growth in the usage of our products. As a SRE Intern, you will be exposed to the infrastructure and technologies that are built to handle massive growth and volume reliably, and make material contributions to the tooling and services that help power and support this platform.
- Competitive compensation
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Assigned Mentor
- Flexible working hours
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Learn Golang and build cloud-based services to support our top-rated security intelligence platform
- Work with AWS, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch…
- Develop and contribute to internal tools and tests that will be used throughout the cloud engineering team
- Learn about our massively scalable distributed architecture
- Understand how backend systems work – gaining knowledge of distributed technologies and algorithms, horizontal and vertical scaling, sharding etc
- 3rd year Computer Science student
- Familiarity with multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Existing exposure to Go / Java / Python / C++ is considered an advantage
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.